Balmoral Equestrian Centre
Balmoral Australasia Pty Ltd
Balmoral Equestrian Centre in Harkaway has both indoor and outdoor arenas with a large upstairs club room overlooking the indoor. New clients, please contact Julia on 0450874197 to check availability prior to making any bookings.
Services provided by the business
- Competitive training
- Riding for children
- Riding lessons for adults
- Special courses
- Dressing room
- Boxes with full Boarding/Livery/Agistment
- Boxes with half Boarding/Livery/Agistment
- Indoor school
- Indoor stables
- Outdoor arena
- Outdoor stables
- Not available
Businesses own rules and practices
1. Please take notice of the opening hours of the stable. During the open hours the staff is at the stable to help you. Information you get from the staff is essential for everybodys safety.
2. Calm and composed behaviour is essential around horses. Horses are flight animals that can spook sudden movements and loud noices.
3. It is not allowed to enter the boxes without permission. Entering the paddocks and pastures is also prohibited without permission. Dogs should be on the leash while visiting the stables, it is important for dogs own safety.
4. Feeding is planned carefully for each horse individually. Feeding extra could risk horses health or change horses behaviour, that is why nothing should be fed to horses without staffs permission. Many stables welcome carrots and dried bread, ask the staff for details.
5. Every horse has it´s own, fitted tack. Store the tack in right places so they are not used on a wrong horse. If there is a certain place for the tack, for example a rack or a holder, place the bridle and saddle on them while tacking the horse. Expensive equipment lying on the floor can get broken or cause danger if tangled at the feet of horses or human. Ask the staff for additional information if needed. Remember that a horse may not be left unattented in a box with the tack on. Do not fasten the horse from the mouthpiece. You can place a halter on top of the bridle and after that fasten the horse according to instructions.
6. The staff knows the horses, so while grooming the horses it is worth to go along with instructions given from the staff. Typically at the stables you also find information about each individual horse from the box doors, grooming kits and/or from the noticeboard. If any horse should need special treatments, you should always have a permission from the horses owner or from a person, who is authorized by the owner. While walking the horses in hand, wear appropriate gloves. Do not wrap the rope or reins around yor hand. Shoes worn at the stable should be sturdy.
7. While handling the horses, be aware of the surroundings and try to anticipate and avoid situations that may couse danger to yourself, the horse or the others. Ask questions without hesitation or prejudice, attend courses, trainings and events organized by your stable in order to learn more about horses and handling of horses.
Stablecards for sale
Private Lesson 30 mins single lesson
Private Lesson 30 mins (10 lessons)
Squad Lesson 60 minutes Single Lesson Payment
Stablecard can also be bought when booking a lesson Read moreTransfer of bookings and stablecard credits: