Lee Valley Equestrian Centre is a full service equestrian center. Facilities include indoor arena, lighted outdoor sand arena, cross country training course, 50 acres, riding trails, and more! We offer lessons, trekking, shows, workshops, camps, residential camps, and more!
Services provided by the business
- Competitive training
- Courses for beginners
- Riding for children
- Riding for young
- Riding lessons for adults
- Riding lessons for special groups
- Riding on ponies
- Conference room
- Dressing room
- Boxes with full Boarding/Livery/Agistment
- Indoor school
- Outdoor arena
- Outdoor stables
- Special events
Businesses own rules and practices
1. Please take notice of the opening hours of the stable. During the open hours the staff is at the stable to help you. Information you get from the staff is essential for everybody's safety.
2. Calm and composed behaviour is essential around horses. Horses are flight animals that can spook at sudden movements and loud noises.
3. It is not allowed to enter the stables, barns or grooming/tacking areas without permission. Entering the paddocks and pastures is also prohibited without permission. Dogs must be on the leash at all times while on the equestrian center's property.
4. Feeding is planned carefully for each individual. Some horses have allergies or special feed needs, and feeding treats or the wrong feed can kill the horse. Many elderly horses can not chew food such as carrots and apples and may choke. Please feed nothing to the horses without the express permission of the staff.
5. Follow staff instructions at all times. Children must be minded by a parent or guardian at all times. Please, no running or screaming on the property.
6. Horses are prey animals with a strong flight instinct. Even the most gentle and well trained horse may bolt, kick, bite, spook or act in a dangerous manner suddenly and without warning. You come on to the property and ride at your own risk. We do everything we can to keep both humans and horses safe, but we can not guarantee your safety while either mounted or unmounted while visiting the property, in lessons or on treks, or at any other event.
7. Lessons include instruction on leading, adjusting equipment, safe handling of horses, and mounting/dismounting.
8. For those riding in weekly lessons or more often, we require a 24 hour cancellation notice. Lesson blocks of 4 are only good for 4 consecutive weeks, with a once off per block 24 hour cancellation allowing one lesson to be pushed back by up to one week. If a 24 hour notice is not given then one lesson credit will be removed from your stable card(the same as if you had come for the lesson). If you have bought a stable card and paid for a block of lessons, and are going to miss more than one week of lessons(due to holidays, etc), a minimum 7 day cancellation notice must be given via Hopoti or text message. In the case of a minimum 1 week notice, lesson blocks may be extended past their expiry date. Any rider booked in for weekly lessons who misses 2 consecutive weeks without notifying the center may lose their lesson space. Anyone missing 3 weeks, regardless of whether they have notified the center or not, may lose their weekly space at the discretion of the center.
9. Riders coming bi-weekly rather than weekly may buy stable cards, but will only be able to use them over the 5 week validity period. The lesson space will be held for them for those five weeks. If paying per lesson and coming bi-weekly or less, we may not be able to hold your lesson space for you. You may lose your lesson space, and need to wait for a cancellation.
9. All riders must wear approved riding helmets at all times when riding. No exceptions. Long pants or riding breeches required for lessons, no shorts or skirts. Please, no scarves, big earrings, rings, bracelets, or any other clothing, jewelry, or other apparel staff deems unsafe for riding. All visitors are advised to wear closed toe shoes at all times on the stable grounds. Open toed shoes and high heels are strongly discouraged.
10. All customers and visitors to the equestrian center enter at their own risk. Lee Valley Equestrian Center and it's owners and staff do not accept liability for any accidents, damage, or loss incurred.
Stablecards for sale
Block of 4 hour long group lessons
One hour long group lesson
One hour private lesson
Private half hour lesson
Tiny tots half hour single lesson
Tiny tots lessons block of 4
Tiny tots season 16 weeks
One hour group lessons 16 week season
One hour semi private 1person
Stablecard can also be bought when booking a lesson Read moreTransfer of bookings and stablecard credits:
Gift cards for sale
Hour group lesson
Good for one hour long group lesson (subject to instructor approval). Holder mu...
Half hour tiny tot/beginner lesson
Good for one half hour tiny tot/beginner lesson. Rider must call center to book...
Block of 4 hour lessons
Good for one 4 week block of hour long lessons.
Block of 4 half hour tiny tot/beginner lessons
Good for a block of 4 half hour tiny tot/beginner lessons.
One hour group hack
Good for a one hour group hack.
€100 gift voucher to be used for any services provided by Lee Valley Equestrian...